Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cool Morning

The weather sure has changed this last week. These cooler temps sure have put me in the mood for the upcoming holidays. I have been busy designing and stitching new patterns. Here are a few I’ve completed:

halloween etsy pic

Halloween Pin Keep

Black Jack Etsy pic

Black Jack Pillow Tuck

witchy moon esty pic Witchy Moon Pillow Tuck

bewitched etsy pic

Bewitched Pillow Tuck

thankful harvest etsy pic

Thankful Harvest Pillow Tuck

autumn cabin etsy pic

Autumn Cabin Pillow Tuck

Cora Barnes Etsy pic

Cora Barnes Autumn Sampler

Emily Stine etsy pic

Emily Stine Thanksgiving Sampler

my friend etsy pic

My Special Friend Pillow Tuck

dear santa etsy pic

Dear Santa Pillow Tuck

christmas wishes etsy pic

Christmas Wishes Pillow Tuck

They can all be found on Pattern Mart or in my Etsy shop.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

Many Blessings, Jenny

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny they are really gorgeous!
    I love your designs, congrats!
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome designs and finishes Jenny!
    I'll have to jump over and add your newest ones to my wish list!!!
    TFS
    Hope you have a spooktacular Halloween!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful and fun! I'm stitching on Bewitched today and washing more osnaburg for more stitching tomorrow... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw, one better than the other!!! Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! All are just wonderful! I wish you a merry Halloween!

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny~
    Loving all of your new designs! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found you, I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very talented- love the designs and how you set them up with the backgrounds.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete