Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ornaments For Christmas Cross Stitch Pattern

I just finished the pattern this evening!

I love the vintage mercury Christmas ornaments and wanted to design a piece reminiscent of them. I have stitched several different styles of the ornaments with snowflakes scattered throughout the piece.
A sweet cupboard keep to stitch and tuck in an old cupboard or wood bowl.
Measures approximately 4 1/2" tall x 5 3/4" wide when completed.
You can find it in my Etsy shop, Pattern Mart, The Pattern Cupboard or by emailing me.

 

Ornament For Christmas Redwork Cupboard Keep

ornament for christmas etsy pic two 

ornaments for christmas etsy pic one

*click on photo to enlarge

~Happy Stitching

Many Blessings, Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful design! Love it! :o)

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new design. I just order it...sent payment via paypal. It looks wonderful!!
    ~Jeanne~

    ReplyDelete