Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

~ A New Christmas Cross Stitch Chart ~

 

Wishing everyone a Happy & Safe Labor Day Weekend!

I have a new chart ready for stitching!

You can find it in my Etsy shop, Pattern Mart, or by emailing me.

Holly Cupboard Keep

holly pic for etsy

A very sweet and simple primitive design to stitch for the Christmas season. It features the word "Holly" cross stitched across the front using fancy lettering.
Measures approximately 4 1/4" tall x 7" wide when completed.
My pattern includes cover, color photo, professional chart, complete instructions, supply list, and staining technique.
Also, included is my recipe and directions for aging safety pins, needles and straight pins.
Thanks for looking!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Very simple & sweet design, really wish I could get some creative ideas brewing for Christmas designs!! My head is always into Fall/Halloween! ~Kriss~

    ReplyDelete