Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

~New Cross Stitch Patterns

 

spooky hollow etsy pic

Spooky Hollow Pinkeep 

*click on picture to enlarge

I just finished the pattern for my Spooky Hollow pinkeep this afternoon. You can find it in my Etsy shop and also on Pattern Mart.

My pattern includes cover, color photo, professional chart, complete instructions, supply list, and staining technique.

Also included is directions for rusting straight pins, safety pins, and needles.

 

Here are a few other  patterns I have recently finished.

Home For Christmas Etsy Pic Home for Christmas Pinkeep

etsy pumpkins pic1826 Pumpkins Pinkeep

c is for christmas etsy picC Is For Christmas Pinkeep 

primitive cupboard keep etsy pic Primitive Cupboard Keep 

 

I hope you see something you just have to stitch!! :)

Wishing everyone a great week!!

Blessings,

Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Those are all just darling! Not sure I could pick a favorite.

    Too cute!

    Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful !! Just orderd spooky hollow through your etsy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable! If I had more time to stitch, I would definitely be buying some of your wonderful patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun to find a primitive Iowa blogger... your stitcheries are very nice! I have a HARD time finding prim lovers out my way in IA, or prim shops either!

    ReplyDelete