Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

~* New Snowman Pinkeep Pattern *~

 

Merry Winter 1809 Snowman Pinkeep

You can find my new pattern in my Etsy shop or on Pattern Mart.

 

1010

- Click on the image for a larger view.

My pinkeep features the words "Merry Winter", a primitive snowman, three snowflake motifs, and the date 1809.
Pinkeep will measure 4" tall x 5 1/2" wide when completed.
Included with this pattern are instructions for rusting safety pins/ straight pins.
My pattern includes cover,  color photo, professional chart, complete instructions, supply list, and staining technique.

 

This pinkeep stitches up quickly and would look great in an old trencher,  or add a hanger to display on your peg hook.

****

You still have time to enter my giveaway…. :)  Look for my giveaway post below.

 

Take care,

Jenny

6 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm going to PatternMart now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, Jenny! It's a great one to leave out all winter. Off to patternmart.
    hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design Jenny!

    Merry Christmas!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your items are just SO cute !!! I want them ALL !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed looking around your site. I'll be back. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete