Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

O Christmas Tree 1806 Pinkeep Pattern

 

I hope everyone is having a good Monday! I’ve just finished a new Christmas pinkeep pattern.  It is available in my Etsy store or on Pattern Mart.

o christmas tree etsy 

My O Christmas Tree pinkeep depicts a scene of pa who has chopped down a tree, that he and his horse are pulling back to the homestead for a family Christmas.
The pinkeep features many primitive motifs and the words, "O Christmas Tree"  - Click on the image for a bigger view of the picture.
I chose the date 1806 for this pinkeep.
Pinkeep will measure 4 1/2" tall x 5 3/4" wide when completed.
Included with this pattern are instructions for rusting safety pins/ straight pins.
My pattern includes cover, photo, professional chart, complete instructions, supply list, and staining technique.

We are having a beautiful Fall day here! Perfect for the last football game of the season. :)

Enjoy Your Day!

Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Jenny- I love this new pattern! Just purchased one and will HAVE to start it tonight! Thanks for your creativity :)
    Today's weather is just beautiful here too-I wish it would have been like this for my boys' football games last week! Brrr....lol

    ~Christine~

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this one jenny~adding this to my list of gotta haves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to buy it now! Love all your patterns!!

    ReplyDelete