Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

My New Find

My DH is an auctioneer, Hoffman Auction Service this past week we had a two day auction, Thursday evening was the household items. And, Saturday was the shop equipment.  I snapped this picture to share.DSC07494

I have never seen a corner wicker chair. It was in very nice condition. The lucky high bidder took the chair home for $175.00.

 

 

 

 

 

Here is my purchase for the evening. I’m sure at one time there was a bottom half to it, but I love this early cupboard just the way it is.  I can’t wait to get it cleaned and put in my house. I will snap a couple pictures when I have it  finished.   DSC07490                                                                                                                                                                   

It’s black with an old red paint on the inside.  Perfect for where I want to set it!!

 

I wish I would have taken more pictures of other items. I will do better at the next auction…

Have a great week,

Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny!...I love your new/old cabinet!!!...Be sure to take pics when you get it put up in your home!...I can't wait to see it!!..How wonderful that your husband does auctions...You must see some great and interesting items!!...Have a good weekend!!~~hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny! Just want to tell you that I LOVE your designs! I'm excited that I found your blog and look forward to seeing what you are up to! Going to check out your picturetrail now!

    ~Christine~

    ReplyDelete